Introducing Dr. Adam J. Veit, DDS, MS
“It is an honor to be able to brighten smiles and build relationships in this caring community. Seeing someone take joy in life with the confidence of a transformed smile is what I strive for every day.”
Dr. Veit, a Board Certified Orthodontist, entered his profession as one of the 16 orthodontists in the US Navy. While in the Navy, he lived and treated patients in three different countries (Japan, United States, and Italy). His expertise grew as he experienced the results of a broad range of treatment philosophies through patients referred to him from all over. He has worked closely with many other specialists as part of Dental Facial Deformity Boards and Craniofacial Anomaly Boards. His accomplishment of achieving Board Certification is a distinction shared by only 1 in 3 orthodontists nationwide.
Education and Experience
- Board-Certified Orthodontist: American Board of Orthodontics
- Master of Science in Oral Biology: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Orthodontic Specialty Training, Certificate in Orthodontics: Tri-Service Orthodontic Residency Program
- Advance Education in General Dentistry: Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin, Madison
Our team of fun professionals make a great profession even better! Everyone brings their own skillset and positive attitude to ensure our patients receive the best care, experience, and clinical results achievable.
Outside the Office
Dr. Veit was born and raised in Fond du Lac and is the son of retired Pediatrician and Medical Director of Agnesian Health Care, Kirk Veit. His wife, Rachel, was raised in Mankato, Minnesota. She is a skilled graphic designer and wonderful mother. Their young children, Vitasha and Brody, are extremely energetic and love attention, so if you see them, please feel free to say hello! They are thrilled to be near family while raising their children in a community with similar values.
When Dr. Veit isn’t creating beautiful smiles, he enjoys: traveling, hunting, movies and participating in community activities with his family. “I’m looking forward to seeing your smiles out and about!”
Lawrence Johnson, DDS
I have practiced orthodontics for over 30 years and love my profession as much today as when I first started. My goal is to provide my patients with high quality orthodontic treatment in the shortest amount of time and with as much comfort as possible. What excites me most are the smiles I receive from patients when the braces are removed and they see their new smiles.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts – DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- Graduate Study in Cleft Palate and Speech Therapy – University of Tennessee, Knoxville, KY
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, Kansas City, MO
- Orthodontic Residency – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
Keeping up with and evaluating technological advancements in orthodontics is very important to me in order to provide my patients with the most amazing results possible. I take several continuing education courses each year. This gives me the opportunity to learn and evaluate new procedures so I can provide the best care for my patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Winnebago County Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club
- Northeastern Wisconsin Orthodontic Study Group
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
We have a great team who truly enjoys working with each other. They have been with me for several years and are each dedicated to creating a family-oriented environment. Each sincerely cares about our patients and patients’ families. My staff is made up of kind, considerate people who will go the extra mile to make patients happy.
Outside the Office
I grew up in Doniphan, a small town in southern Missouri, and have lived in Oshkosh for over 30 years. I am married to Jane and we have four grown children, Tim, Mike, Dave, and Annie. Our dog, Sweeper, gets a lot of attention now that the children are no longer at home. When not working, you can usually find me at home or at sporting events. I enjoy professional, college, and high school sports and have a special love for the Packers and the Brewers. I also love all kinds of music and enjoy attending concerts with my wife. Additionally, I am involved with various community programs and organizations. I sponsor the Live Wires and Dr. J’s Squad, which are local soccer, baseball, and basketball teams.